Date and Time: Monday 12 February 2018, 08:00 – 20:00
Location: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG
The Knowledge Quarter is looking for volunteers for our upcoming conference ‘The Future of Knowledge’ which is taking place on Monday 12 February at the British Museum. The Future of Knowledge is a one-day Conference of talks and workshops on the future of Knowledge in an age of untruth. A diverse range of speakers from across the fields of politics, media, philosophy and academia will convene for one inspiring and provocative day of keynote talks, discussion groups and workshops, looking at Knowledge in all its forms.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and registering attendees
- Distributing registration materials to attendees
- Giving directions to attendees to room locations, cloakroom etc
- Helping and advising attendees on the conference schedule
- If required to be part of the KQ sessions and key notes
- Any other ad/hoc duties that may be required on the day
In return you will get a free half-day ticket to attend the conference which will include lunch. You will also be invited to attend our evening reception which includes a performance by the renowned solo percussionist Dame Evelyn Glennie who will be performing as part of our third year anniversary celebrations.
If you are interested then please get in touch with Noshin Sultan email@example.com by Tuesday 6 February.
More information about the conference can be found on our website: www.knowledgequarter.london/kq-conference-2018/future-of-knowledge-2018/