Date: 14th of March 2016, from 17.00 – 19.00
The Knowledge Quarter Community Engagement Sub-Group, on behalf of the Knowledge Quarter and the Wellcome Trust is delighted to invite you to our Community Engagement Show and Tell event on Monday 14 March 2016. The evening will provide you with an opportunity to meet Knowledge Quarter partners working in Community Engagement over a glass of wine, and to get hands on with interactive project demonstrations showcasing eight unique ways to engage communities across our neighbourhood in London.
The projects featured include:
- How Big is a Baby T-rex, Royal Veterinary College
- Somers Light Community Project, Wellcome Collection & The Francis Crick Institute
- Multi-sensory Experience: Accessing the Archive, London Metropolitan Archives
- Family Group Conferencing, London Borough of Camden Council
- Scaling Social Impact: How local roots and global connections make all the difference, Impact Hub King’s Cross
- STEM-ulating Youth Workers, The Wellcome Trust
- Public Collaboration Lab, Central St Martins College of Art & Design
Nibble and refreshments will be provided
RSVP is essential.
Please do pass this invitation on to any colleagues within your organisations who are directly involved in Community Engagement. Please note that there is a maximum attendance for this event and registration will be taken on a first come first served basis across partner organisations.
To RSVP click here or copy and paste the following text into your browser: https://www.wellcometrustevents.org/kqshowcase2016
If you have attended a Wellcome Trust event before the registration may ask you for a password . Your password is K6B52SDF. (if no password shows then you will not require one to register)
If you cannot attend please click here to decline the invitation.