Living Centre Manager
Hours per week: 30hrs per week
Salary per annum: £40, 000 pro-rata
Somers Town Community Association is in a very exciting phase of its development. An ambitious and well respected ‘go to’, charity based in the heart of the Kings Cross ‘Knowledge Quarter’. The charity is now recruiting for a Living Centre Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person to make their mark and be part of one of the most amazing new facilities to be developed in Somers Town for generations.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have at least two years’ proven experience of managing a front line community facility/building
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working directly with community groups in a paid or voluntary capacity; managing and developing community services, projects, or activities.
- Have experience of fundraising inclusive of Local Authority, Trust & Foundation, Contract and CSR
- Need to demonstrate the ability to work with and engage key stakeholders at every level, whilst understanding the complexity of diverse inner city communities
- Have experience of developing and implementing strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Have excellent communication skills, oral and written and the ability to communicate effectively with and report to community groups and a wide range of stakeholders
- Have experience of managing financial budgets
- Have successfully managed developed and supported staff or can demonstrate capability to do so
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Closing date 25th February 2018 at midnight. Interviews w/c 5th March 2018