Zinc’s next programme starts on October 1st and the closing date for applications is July 9th.
They are looking for creative, entrepreneurial people, from across the world, to join the programme. They need people who bring tech, business, professional, scientific and/or creative skills. They also need a breadth of domain expertise, across education, healthcare, employment, business support, social mobility, urban management, and more. The programme is designed for people who want to:
- Start a new ambitious tech business that solves a big social issue
- Find a brilliant co-founder
- Work with experts to develop great ideas
- Experiment with innovative products and services to find what works best for users
- Want to use their skills and experience to have more personal impact on the world