https://www.knowledgequarter.london/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/islington1.jpg 203 615 KQ https://www.knowledgequarter.london/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kq-icon-2016.png KQ2018-03-27 10:19:152018-09-06 16:32:44Islington's Employment Service Offer
Islington’s Employment Service Offer
As part of the Islington Council Employment offer, The Islington iWork Team are offering:
- A service to local employers that supports them to recruit and retain local talent through brokering opportunities which are then offered to local residents.
- A Youth Employment offer that is involved in school engagement programmes, the development of apprenticeships and the building of links between young people and local business to encourage partnership, mentoring and careers advice.
- A Saturday jobs programme that gives young people their first experience of paid part time work with local employers.
- The Get Set for Work scheme which develops fair and meaningful work experience opportunities for residents, helping them build skills and confidence and improve their long term employment prospects.
- An employment coaching team that offers one to one support for local residents seeking to re-enter the labour market.
- A distinct programme to forge links with employers and create job opportunities for local residents with global learning difficulties.
- Support to community organisations to develop responses to local employment need.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit islingtonaspires.co.uk.