This new festival is currently being developed in collaboration with London’s museums, galleries, libraries and historic houses, in fact all cultural venues that don’t normally open after 5pm. We are organising the festival into circuits based on location to make it easier for customers to navigate round and to facilitate collaborative working.
You are invited to a meeting about the new festival at Knowledge Quarter partner Jewish Museum London on Wednesday 25th April at 3.30pm.
FIVE FAQS ABOUT LATESFEST
- It will be a wristband style ticketed festival – one ticket buys entrance to all of that night’s events
- It will take place sometime between May and October 2019 over a Thursday – Saturday weekend
- The target audience is 18 -35 year olds with ticket prices starting at around £10
- Although events are organised into circuits ticket holders can attend any event anywhere in London their ticket is valid for
- All other elements of the festival are still up for discussion including the name
We are very excited about this new festival, as are the GLA, Arts Council and DCMS – please do come along on the 28th to hear more about it and to give us your feedback and ideas.
You can find directions on how to get to the Jewish Museum here.
Image credit: visitlondon.com/Jon Reid and Museum of London