ZINC Transformer – Apply now
In October 2017, 40 social innovators will come together in London for a 6 month full-time programme, with a mission to solve one of the developed world’s biggest social problems. They will be intensively supported by top entrepreneurs, investors, academics, and tech experts.
The programme is being organised by a new organisation called Zinc. By the end of this new programme – Zinc Transformer – the 40 innovators will have created and launched their brand new tech businesses.
They’re not looking for existing businesses. Instead, they want 40 talented individuals, with a mix of deep tech, product, social sciences and operational backgrounds, who want to work out their business idea, find their co-founders and be supported in bringing their solution to life. Everyone joining the programme must want to become a founder and create a highly scalable, commercially successful and socially innovative business. And they will be united in their passion to tackle the programme’s chosen mission.
Could you be one of the new Zinc Founders? Find out more about the programme and the first mission here: www.zinc.vc/apply/
- The full-time programme will begin on October 2nd 2017 and finish on 30th March 2018
- Zinc Founders will be paid a stipend equal to the London Living Wage throughout the programme
- Offers will be made to suitable candidates on a first-come-first served basis
- Please apply via this link: www.zinc.vc/apply/
- The deadline for applications is 30th June