Date and Time: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 08:00 – 20:00
Location: The British Library, 96 Euston Road,
The Knowledge Quarter is looking for volunteers for our upcoming conference ‘The Future of Knowledge: Think Together. Think Better.’ which is taking place on Wednesday 26 June at the British Library. The Future of Knowledge is a one-day conference of talks and workshops on the Future of Knowledge and how innovative collaboration can bring about positive change. A diverse range of speakers from across the fields of politics, media, tech and academia will convene for one inspiring and provocative day of keynote talks, discussion groups and workshops, looking at knowledge in all its forms.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and registering attendees
- Distributing registration materials to attendees
- Giving directions to attendees to room locations, cloakroom etc
- Helping and advising attendees on the conference schedule
- If required to be part of the KQ sessions and key notes
- Any other ad/hoc duties that may be required on the day
In return you will receive a free half-day ticket to attend the conference which will include lunch. You will also be invited to attend our evening reception in the foyer of the British Library.
If you are interested in volunteering or you have more questions about the role then please get in touch with Jemima Barnes: email@example.com by Wednesday 19 June.