A Special Interest Group (SIG) focused on Wellbeing.
Our Wellbeing Special Interest Groups gives anyone across the Knowledge Quarter the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals, share best practices and acquire new skills in tackling the broad theme of Wellbeing.
Next SIG Wellbeing Meeting:
Date: 11:00-12:00, 3rd November 2020
Sign up via Eventbrite here
The Knowledge Quarter are creating a new Special Interest Group to share deeper learning and share knowledge related to physical and mental wellbeing. This group is being formed to:
- bring together people who are interested in practises that can improve and support the wellbeing of staff in the KQ;
- allow for sign posting local expertise on wellbeing within the KQ and beyond;
- allow for the sharing of toolkits and best practises between KQ staff members;
- provide an opportunity to share the latest research about Wellbeing;
- explore the diverse approaches to wellbeing across the sectors (e.g. Arts organisations, data scientists, tech companies, universities etc).
Who is this group for?
Professionals across the KQ with expertise in Wellbeing.
When do the group meet?
2-3 times a year.
How can I get involved?