Come and discover, through the work of one of the greatest visual thinkers of the last century, how thinking, working and communicating more visually can help you meet the challenges of the Information Age.
As Scriberia’s guest, you’ll tour the museum’s current exhibition: The Art of Persuasion: Wartime Posters by Abram Games, after an exclusive introduction to Games’ life and work by his daughter, design historian, Naomi Games.
You’ll see how the clarity, economy and intelligence of Games’ designs cut through the uncertainty and chaos of wartime Britain. And, after a programme of presentations, panels and workshops from the Scriberia team and selected clients, you’ll leave with a deeper understanding of how modern organisations harness the power of pictures to penetrate the modern-day noise and clutter, to inform, persuade and align.
Panel discussion on how visual thinking is used generate ideas, refine strategies, create alignment and enable change
- Short workshop to hone and harness your visual thinking abilities
- Connect with Scriberia producers and a network of like-minded Scriberia clients and collaborators
- Explore the future of visual thinking through augmented reality technology
- Enjoy an exclusive introduction and tour of the Abram Games exhibition
- Join the Scriberia team for complimentary food and drinks at a reception at the National Army Museum