Knowledge Quarter staff and friends are welcome to join our private evening tour of Show 2: Design Degree Show 2019 at Central Saint Martins. Enjoy privileged access and an informative walk through the exhibition.
The tour will be led by Director of External Relations, Stephen Beddoe, and will present disciplines stretching from design and fashion to drama and cultural enterprise. Whether through the use of material or process, you will find work challenging the world to be a better, bolder place. Show 2 features work from the following courses:
- Product, Ceramic & Industrial Design – BA Ceramic Design, BA Product Design, MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery, MA Industrial Design
- Culture and Enterprise – BA Culture, Criticism and Curation, MA Innovation Management
- Drama and Performance – BA Performance Design and Practice, MA Performance Design and Practice, MA Character Animation
- Fashion – BA Fashion, BA Fashion Communication, Graduate Diploma in Fashion
- Graphic Communication Design – BA Graphic Design, MA Communication Design
- Spatial Practices – BA Architecture, M ARCH Architecture, MA Narrative Environments
- Jewellery and Textiles – BA Jewellery Design, BA Textile Design, MA Material Futures
Situated in Granary Square, Central Saint Martins is a world-renowned arts and design college which brings together a diverse range of creative practices under one roof. Offering short courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the college pushes it’s students to use arts and design to generate real, productive change.
Tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Book here.