How do charity staff, funders and people with extraordinary lives, share stories authentically and powerfully?
Being the Story from sounddelivery is a one-day immersive storytelling event at Knowledge Quarter partner Conway Hall, the event is for charity sector staff and changemakers and will feature the powerful stories of 10 inspirational individuals. They’ll consider what “Being the Story” means through talks, digital content and performance that will inspire new ideas, challenge perceptions, ignite new organisational approaches to storytelling and stimulate conversations on issues that need to be addressed. Storytelling is the most powerful tool an organisation has, explore how you can tell authentic stories to help you raise awareness, challenge perceptions, shatter stereotypes, generate funds, recruit volunteers and amplify your impact.
Become part of Being the Story to:
- Better understand storytelling and its impact
- Feel inspired to gather stories and find new ways to share them with the public
- Develop new, creative approaches to communicating your impact
- Be stimulated to challenge your organisation’s culture through new ideas
- Tell your organisation’s story differently so supporters take action
- Develop the confidence to share your experience, or support others to do so
- Be challenged by what you hear, perhaps feeling angry or moved, be engaged and motivated
Being the Story will get people talking – will you be part of the conversation? For more information click here.
This year’s event is being supported by Big Lottery Fund, Nominet Trust and Knowledge Quarter partner The Paul Hamlyn Foundation.