Find out more about what a B Corp is, why Forbes magazine has called it a business trend to watch and how your company can benefit from getting certified.
Responsible business is good business; customers are demanding more sustainable products & services and businesses want to deal with more responsible suppliers…give people what they want.
What can B Corp certification do for your business?
- engage employees around a purpose-driven business and get more out of them
- mitigate risk in your supply chain
- attract investment as a growth-ready enterprise
- generate and solidify brand love and trust by demonstrating you use business as a force for good
- save money through more efficient operations
- join a rapidly growing movement of businesses who seek to improve a triple bottom line (big guns like Ben & Jerry’s, Patagonia and Ella’s Kitchen are in on it too)
Drawing on their experience consulting to healthy businesses around the world, Junxion MD Adam Garfunkel and Consultant Shayla Meyer will help you understand the principles behind B Corp and how it can help you grow a better, healthier and more impactful business.
You will find out more about the B Corp Impact Assessment, the only whole-company, independent benchmark of business health. And even start applying it to your business. It’s been used by more than 45,000 companies to date, so you’ll be in good company as you define plans to improve your business impact.
B Corp’s mission is ‘to create a shared and durable prosperity for all’. If your enterprise identifies with this mission, and you want to find out more, come along with your laptop or iPad.
Registration: Please book through Eventbrite.